Nippers and their parents can join for the 2016/17 season here.
Please note that a nomination fee DOES NOT apply to a nipper registration as a nipper must join with a general parent member.
*** THE UNDER 7 and UNDER 8 AGE GROUPS FOR 2016/17 ARE FULL ***
Please take the time to review the following information:
Nipper Proficiency Swims:
Proficiency swims arranged by the Club have now been completed for this season.
Before a Nipper can participate in water activities they must have either completed a Proficiency swim or provided the Age Manager with a letter from a licensed swim teacher confirming that the participant can meet the minimum requirements as set out by SLSA.
These requirements are set out in the City of Perth SLSC Juniors Nippers Hand Book 2016/17 and must be incorporated in the letter.
SLSWA Level 1 Officials Course:
SLSWA will be running Level 1 Official Courses as part of the continuing development of members.
Please be advised that the following details are for your information only and should not be taken as a recommendation.
The following outlets have softboards available for purchase:
- Kracka Nipper Foamie – $495 – Suitable for competition (NSW) http://www.krackasurfcraft.com.au/Our-Boards/Nipper-Foamies
- Dolphin Nipper Foamie $475 – Suitable for competition (QLD) http://www.dolphinsurf.com.au/foam-nipper-board
- Katana ‘Kirra’ 6’2 Foamie $200 – Good beginners board (Perth) http://katanasurf.com/579-2/
- Bennett Beginner – $279 (Sydney) // Bennett Softboard – $379 (Sydney) http://bennettsurfboards.com/product-category/surf-life-saving/soft-boards/
- Slipstream Nipper Board – (NSW) http://slipstreamsurf.com.au/boards/foam-nipper-boards/
- Demon Foamie $420 (Perth) http://www.nipperboards.com.au/foamies.html
- Hydro Kirra Surf 6’2” $210 (Perth) – also 4’10” and 5’5” available
- Valid Softboards (Kelvin Bishop – Club Member) 9445 3100