When: Sunday, September 16
Time: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Where: City of Perth SLSC
City of Perth Surf Life Saving Club is hosting its annual Nipper Registration Day on Sunday 16th September between 3pm and 5pm.
For children aged between 6 and 13 years, Nippers is a safe and fun environment to learn ocean skills. Come down and speak to our club age managers and take a tour of our new state of the art building.
Learn valuable life skills at our beautiful beach and become a part of a wonderful community. There will be entertainment and prizes plus our Galley Bar will be open for refreshments.
Click here to view the Facebook event.
Can’t make it on the day?
We are now taking on new Nippers and General Parents memberships and memberships renewals for the 2018/19 season. See below and follow the instructions to renew, join or transfer to City of Perth SLSC.
Please note, for your children to participate in Nippers there must be at least ONE General Parent per family if you are not already a Club member.
Requirements / Responsibilities
Membership Fee Only
Membership + Gym Fee
(Surfguard category: Junior Activity Member 6 to 13 years)
|U6 Nipper Trial
(Surfguard category: Junior Activity)
(Surfguard category: General)
We are now taking on new members and member renewals for the 2018/19 season. See below and follow the instructions to renew, join or transfer to City of Perth SLSC.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN, PLEASE NOTE ALL MEMBERS MUST HAVE THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL SLSA MEMBER AREA ACCOUNTS.
1. Determine the type of your Membership and fee payable by referring to table below.
2. Click here to join the Club via SLSA. Follow the prompts.
3. Make payment.
Existing Members or Club Transfers
1. Determine your membership fee payable by referring to the table below.
2. Sign in to your SLSA portal account here. If you DO NOT have a Member Portal account, click here to create one.
3. A page to reset your password will appear. Use the mobile number or email address that is registered with your account to reset the password. If you are unsure of your mobile number or email, contact the Club.
4. Once you are logged in, click “RENEW”.
5. Ensure all your details are correct. Then click submit.
6. Make payment. Your renewal is completed.
If you have any problems signing up, please contact Kylie Leaman on firstname.lastname@example.org or 9385 9232 for assistance. Kylie is in the office Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.