Information update to all members re vacating clubrooms and relocating to temporary facilities
- Fantastic effort on Sunday to get the remainder of the gear moved and the clubrooms cleaned up ready for handover to the builder. We now have less than 1 week to completely vacate the clubrooms. Important dates are:
- Tuesday 27 May – gym will be closed for removal of gear
- Saturday 31 May – the last day members will have access to the clubrooms
- Just to confirm the following facilities available for use by members under Clancy’s Restaurant – target date is 1 August 2014 (but hopefully earlier):
- Men & women change rooms with showers (hot water) & toilets (shared use of public facilities)
- First aid room
- patrol, IRB & nipper container storage
- A final decision on the location of club administration and office will be made this week and changes in phone numbers etc will be advised.
- Finally, thanks to Clare Barber, Kylie Leaman and helpers for getting the “garage sale” organised. Funds raised will be very useful as we transition to the new facilities.
Thanks to all members for your assistance and patience.
For enquiries re move contact:
Stephen Carrick – all competition gear Stephen.email@example.com
Pete Scott – nippers and beach operations (IRB, patrol, first aid) gear firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin Hogg – gym gear email@example.com
Clare Barber – administration, hall, kitchen, bar & shop gear firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill Jarman – overall co-ordinator email@example.com